SOLD OUT. ACCEPTING PREORDERS FOR NEXT SHIPDATE OF 9/25. Some stock may still be available on Amazon.
Anywhere you want to paddle the Flagship can take you there. Colorado has a wide range of paddling options and this model's design was driven with all those in mind. The Flagship effortlessly transitions from glassy high mountain lakes, to whitewater conditions to long floats on the mighty Colorado River. It handles chop like a champ and is also a popular option for those looking for a faster paddling board that is great for fitness. At 32 inches wide and 6 inches thick its more than capable of taking you, your dog, a cooler and your gear on epic adventures.
The Flagship is easy to inflate and deflate, simple to transport, no problem to store, and can be enjoyed by paddlers of all ages, sizes and skill levels.
The intricate graphic design of the Flagship uses a multi step digital printing process that delivers a stunning finished product. The artwork was done as a collaboration with Colorado artists Robert Maestas and Nathan Reese.
Check out the video section below to see our SUPs in action.
- Dual action hand pump with gauge, ergonomic handle ($50 value)
- 1 ankle leash ($20 value)
- 2 piece collapsible aluminum paddle - (lighter weight than paddle included with USS HS and Wolf models) ($50 value)
- 1 large durable composite removable 10" center fin with EZ-Clip attachment
- 2 rubberized fixed side bite fins
- Heavy duty backpack with quick dry mesh side panels and plush shoulder straps ($50 value)
- Repair kit includes valve wrench and patch material ($20 value)